Our St. Peter WINGS organization welcomes all ladies of our church family to its meetings on the second Thursday of the month. The meetings are usually held at 1:30 pm in the lower lever of the Ministry Center unless it is a luncheon. During the seasons of Advent and Lent we meet on the second Wednesday of the month. We take a break in the summer and so we do not meet in July and August.
At our monthly meeting we enjoy fellowship and spiritual growth. We begin by enjoying a delicious dessert and coffee and then one of the pastors leads us in a Bible Study. Then we conduct a brief business meeting.
Some of the things that we do as an organization:
The following are currently serving in positions of leadership in the St. Peter WINGS. If you would like more information, please contact one of them and they would be more than happy to answer your questions.
- Host a fellowship soup & sandwich supper during Lent
- Pay for the Bibles given to second graders of our school (plus a donation from the Durst family)
- Pays for the corsages of the confirmands
- Serves a meal after funerals when requested
- Uses the money donated from helping with the funerals for items at church
- Are members of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society LWMS
- Sends cards to St. Peter member shut-ins on their birthdays
- Remembers the Pastors on their birthdays and at Christmas with a card and gift
- Try to keep the church kitchen stocked with supplies and in neat condition
President: Nancy Baranowski 715-359-9772 Cell: 715-297-2779
Vice-President: Beverly Keller 715-298-0670
Secretary: Janice Arvidson 715-370-5595
Treasurer: Arvilla Bender 715-359-3273