Jesus said, “Feed my lambs” (John 21:15).
At St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church we are very interested in following our Lord’s command. We believe that it is vitally important for children, the precious lambs of Jesus, to hear what he has to say to them in his Word. We have a devoted staff of Sunday school teachers who are eager to feed the saving truths of God’s Word to the children of our church and community!
When, Who, Where & How Much?
- Sunday JAM! meets from 9:10 a.m.- 10:10 a.m. each Sunday from September – May.
- Children begin in the church sanctuary, then go by groups into the church classrooms located in the lower level of the church office.
- Sunday JAM! is open to all children of our church and community ages 3 through 6th grade.
- St. Peter offers Sunday JAM! to our families at no cost.
- We provide the materials and resources as part of our ministry as we carry out Jesus command to feed his lambs his Word.
Why Sunday JAM?
- Children become familiar with the Bible stories that tell the story of God’s love for the world and the Savior that he sent.
- Children enjoy learning these stories through songs, crafts, projects, and activities. Sunday JAM! children also bring the story of Jesus' birth to the whole congregation every year in a special Sunday morning Christmas worship service in December.
- Sunday JAM! allows the entire family to experience spiritual growth in God’s Word. We encourage and welcome parents and adults to attend one of our adult Bible Classes that are held simultaneously. God's Word is a poweful, life giving force that blesses families over and over. At our church, spiritual growth is a priority!