Our 2016 Worship Schedule: Four Worship Services Each Week!
Sunday Worship Services begin at 7:45 and 10:30 AM
Thursday Worship begins at 7:00 PM
Saturday Worship at Key to Life, Weston at 5:00 PM
MISSION FESTIVAL WEEKEND
Our hymns, prayers and readings from God’s Word all emphasize the mission given
to the disciples and followers of Jesus Christ:
to spread the good news of forgiveness and salvation to all.
America is now the third largest mission field in the world.
May God bless our efforts to reach the lost before our Lord returns on Judgment Day.
Lord, speak to us that we may speak In living echoes of your tone.
As you have sought, so let us seek Your straying children, lost and lone. Amen.
(Christian Worship, #561 v 1)
- Fellowship Coffee & Rolls each Sunday at 8:45 AM
- Sunday Bible Hour Classes begin at 9:10AM until 10:10AM
- Sunday JAM ( Jesus AND Me) Age 3-6th Grade ...
- Purpose: to enhance your child's connection with Christ
- Youth Bible Study Teens in Grades 7th-10th Grade ...
- Purpose: Parenting is hard. Let us help--Real issues. Challenging topics.
- Tough discussions. Your teen is welcome to join us anytime!
- Adult Bible Study (High School--Grades 11-12 and Older)
- Friendship Evangelism Opportunity – Pastor Mahnke will lead “Life’s Big Questions” Bible Information Classes:
- Another Series will begin soon ... Watch for the announcement!
- Monday evenings 6:30-7:45 PM
- Invite your friends, co-workers and neighbors! (Key to Life, Weston)
To learn about more opportunities to grow, serve and/or enjoy Christian fellowship with us:
Click on "ANNOUNCEMENTS" at the top of this page!
Ministry Appreciation Month was established in 1992 with the mission to uplift ministry team members such as pastors, youth ministers, worship leaders, church secretaries, Sunday school teachers, door greeters - the list goes on and on. And, by the way, isn’t that what we are called to do? In 1 Timothy 5:17, it states “The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching.”
For many, October is a busy month. Moms and dads are making sure their kids get to this practice or that after-school function, while others are deep into their small group work, busy preparing their homes and hearts for the hospitality season ahead. And, while many of us want to do somethingfor our ministry team to show our appreciation, year after year it seems we let the idea slip away from us and before we know it, October is over.
This year, DaySpring wants to make it easy for you to bless your ministry team members. See tips and ideas below, check out our free, shareableMinistry Appreciation Ecards and join us on social media to publicly give thanks for your mentor. Join us as we #ReturnTheBlessing and shed some light on those who work tirelessly to support, love and help others grow in their faith.