St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Church
Thanksgiving Worship Services
Wednesday, November 25 at 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 26 at 9:00 AM
Enter His gates with shouts of thanksgiving and praise!
Our Weekly Sunday Schedule
Worship Services begin at 7:45 & 10:30 AM
Fellowship Coffee & Rolls at 8:45 AM
Adult & Teen Bible classes and Sunday JAM (Jesus & Me) held at 9:10--10:10 AM
[Please Note: Thursday Worship at 7PM and Saturday Worship at Key to Life, Weston at 5:00 PM]
- Sunday JAM ... for preschoolers age 3 through 6th grade children and youth
- Teen Class ... includes Grades 7th through 10th
- Adult Bible Classes ... High School Juniors & Seniors join the class of their choice with the Adults
New Adult Bible Classes Between Services – We offer the following 10 week adult studies between services in the lower level of the Ministry Center:
- Bible Symbols – The Scriptures present many images, concepts, even numbers which sometimes make no sense. Yet God through these symbols is compelling us to dig deeper into his truths and find real meaning. This Bible study, led by Pastor Davidson, aims to alleviate the confusion surrounding symbolism in God's Word.
- Assessing & Adjusting Our St. Peter Ministry In the Guiding Light of God’s Word – As a trained counselor for our Synod’s Commission on Congregational Counseling, Pastor Mahnke will be using this comprehensive study to help congregations assess and then adjust their ministry and programs in the guiding light of God’s Word. This study looks at the many components of church life: worship, outreach, discipleship, youth ministry, leadership and facility. Practical input and feedback from class participants will be shared with the Coordinating Council and ministry boards of St. Peter so that our ministry and programs are scripturally grounded and focused.
To learn about more opportunities to grow, serve and/or enjoy Christian fellowship with us:
Click on "ANNOUNCEMENTS" at the top of this page!